In the online course “THE ERGON STROKES” trainees gain access to the following material:
1. Video presenting all ERGON strokes used for the assessment and treatment of soft tissue, from preparation stage to advanced myofascial release.
2. Training manual, including the:
- Introduction to the ERGON IASTM treatment concept,
- Learning objectives,
- Indications and pathologies,
- Treatment in stages,
- Video narrative, and
- Key definitions.
3. Guide on ERGON IASTM treatment effects
4. Guide on IASTM precautions and contraindications
5. Required reading on IASTM Safety and how to use the ERGON Tools.
The course is offered in English language (English subtitles optional)