100% online education – Enroll now and learn online anywhere from your desktop, laptop and mobile.
Self-paced learning – Learn at your own schedule without deadlines, within the 3 months period.
Shareable Certificate – Earned upon completion (no final exams).
Beginner Level – No previous IASTM experience required.
1 day course – Approximately 5 hours to complete.
Reading material – Extensive supplemental reading materials.
English language – Subtitles: English.
You will learn:
- Theoretical basis of IASTM and its effect on the treatment of low back soft tissue.
- The proper use of clinical equipment (ERGON Tools) to safely:
- assess myofascial restrictions
- treat major musculoskeletal pathologies/injuries connected to groin pain
- gradually elevate treatment intensity and enrich with dynamic treatment techniques
- combine ERGON and kinesiotherapy to achieve full functional rehabilitation
Video includes techniques, practical applications and strokes. Treatment recommended for all common groin pathologies including:
- groin pain
- pubic pain
- abdominal tendonitis
- back pain
- sacroiliac pain.
Who is it for?
This course is addressed to rehabilitation and healthcare professionals and students. Prior experience in soft tissue mobilization techniques is not needed.
A. Introduction: The ERGON IASTM treatment effects
Let’s get started with an introductory brief to learn about mechanical and neurophysiological adaptations of IASTM and the ERGON IASTM therapy effects.
B. Groin Pain: The ERGON Technique Treatment Protocol
Part 1: Now we enter the practical part of this training. Watch the video showcasing all practical applications and techniques.
Part 2: Let’s continue with reading the training manual of this course to get deeper insights on the IASTM treatment of groin pain.
At this point you may wish to watch the video again to comprehend practical parts of the treatment.
C. Extra: IASTM Safety
- IASTM Precautions & Contraindications: Read and understand the conditions when IASTM cannot be safely applied as part of a rehabilitation treatment program.
- Safety of IASTM Tools Use: Read the rules for safe use of ERGON IASTM tools and IASTM tools in general
How do I enroll to the Course?
You can easily enroll to the Course. Create your online account. Complete payment online.
What is the refund policy?
Once you enroll you gain full access to all course material. Therefore, we do not offer refunds for our online courses.
For how do I have access to the Course Material?
Your access starts once you enroll and lasts for exactly 3 months. If you wish to extend your subscription to the course, we offer a 3-month extension with 25% discount from the current price.
Do I receive a Certificate?
When you complete the course, a Certificate is issued to your name free of charge and added to your online account. From there, you may download and share this Certificate as needed.
Is the course available on desktop and mobile?
The course is specially developed to be available on mobile and laptop or desktop computer.
Is this course developed by ERGON TECHNIQUE?
This course is designed and realized by ERGON TECHNIQUE. It incorporates knowledge and techniques as taught in our in-class courses.
Will I earn university credit for completing the Course?
This Course does not carry university credit.